Share Account Fees **All fees subject to change
Share Draft (Checking) Fees
A $100.00 minimum balance is required in your regular share (savings) account when opening a draft (checking) account. In addition, a minimum balance of $200.00 in your share (savings) account is required before a debit card can be issued.
Other Service Fees (applicable to all accounts)
- Joining fee: $1.00
- Credit report fee: $10.00
- Third party returned check fee: $15.00
- Closing account within 30 days fee: $2.00
- Money Order fee: $1.00
- Christmas Club Early Closing Fee: $25.00
- ACH Return Fee: $30.00
- Wire Transfer fee: $12.00
- Wire incoming fee: $6.00
- Loan Application fee: $20.00
- Bill Payment fee: At Cost
The rates appearing on this fee schedule are accurate and effective for accounts as of December 1, 2012. If you have any questions or require current rate information on your account, please call the Hill District Federal Credit Union.